|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF|
|Min. Order:||20 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: LR06
• Gut-flora balance
• Helps fight intestinal tract illnesses, like IBS, IBD
• Protection against pathogens
• Assists in prevention of urinary tract infections
• Helps to build a superior immune system
White to light yellow-colored, free-flowing powder.
• 300 billion CFU/gm;
• Overage provided.
Gram-positive rods of varied lengths, commonly occurring in short chains.
• Depending on the final product design, dosage, and dosage form, the product can be positioned according to market needs and target group, such as bulk powder blends, bulk finished capsules, chewable tablets, stick packs and other formulations;
• Available upon request.
• Maltodextrin; Inulin; Potato/Wheat/Maize starch;
• FOS; XOS; GOS; Stachyose; Polydextrose;
• Microcrystalline cellulose (processing aid);
• Silicon dioxide (processing aid);
• Magnesium stearate (processing aid);
Others available upon request.
•Fermented fruits, pickled vegetables, sausages, stockfishes etc.
•Pets foods/Animal feed additives etc.
•Silage starter cultures and feed starter cultures etc.
•Environment protectant, biological protectant agents etc.
•Medication, HealthCare, Dietary Supplements, in forms of capsules, tablet, sachets/strips, drops etc.
•Food applicated products, juices, gummies, chocolate, candies, bakeries etc.
•Dairy products, like yoghurts, cheese etc.
Recommend storage at refrigeration (4 ℃) or frozen temperature (-18 ℃) in original, sealed package until processed.
Shelf life of finished products is dependent upon excipient, processing and storage conditions.
Bring powder to room temperature in original package before use.
Product is packaged in multi-layer, ultra-high barrier foil film which is heat-sealed.
• 1kg and 5kg;
• Availability can vary depending on product.
• Shipping available worldwide;
• Probiotic packages are typically transported in insulated tyrofoam shippers with ice packs to avoid exposure to extreme high temperatures during transit.
• Strain Identification Report;
GMP, MSDS, Specifications, Enumeration Methods.
Jiangsu Biodep Biotechnology Co., Ltd. focuses on biotechnology research and applications, headquartered at the national high-tech development zone in Jiangyin, Jiangsu Province. Company's products are applied in foodstuff, Healthy Food, cosmetics, environmental treatment, modern agriculture and other fields. With extensive experience in biotechnology and functional food formulations, we offer our customers scientific and effective manufacturing solutions. The company's products have been exported to the United States, Europe and Australia and other countries and regions, declared for more than 20 patents and more than 10 of them have been authorized. The entity has also won the honours of Jiyang talent and Taihu talent.
The entity is developing special functional probiotics in the fields of Alzheimer's, diabetes, depression and spinal injury in association with Woodhead Medical College, Rutgers University and the University of Queensland. Those probiotics are already being used in FSMP (Foods for Special Medical Purpose). The company holds a stake in Probiotics Australia Pty Ltd, an Australian probiotics manufacturer.
The company set the value as "Biotech changes lives", depends on biotechnology as the driving force for development, and strive to create a healthy lifestyle.